With the new YouTube WatchMe for Android project, you can easily integrate YouTube Live Streaming into your Android app. YouTube WatchMe brings your app the same live broadcasting capabilities that you've seen in great apps like Live on YouTube – by Xperia™ and Re – by HTC.
- Sync the Github repo
- In your Google Developer Console,
- Enable the Youtube Data API v3 and Google+ API.
- Create a client ID for Android, using your SHA1 and package name.
- Include cross-platform compiled streaming libraries.
- libffmpeg.so under src/main/jniLibs/armeabi,
- another streaming library with modifying VideoStreamingInterface